Accepting for Next Season
Applications are due on April 5th
Every year, new artists can apply to be on the Greater Ithaca Art Trail.
There are many changes as we move into our new season (July 2021 to June 2022)
Please take a look and let me know if you have any question!
Robin Schwartz, Program & Grant Director, email@example.com
New This Year
- Artists are no longer required to have a visitable studio.
- Artists can participate solely in virtual events.
- Artists can choose to not participate in virtual events or studio visits and simply take advantage of being listed on the brochure and website, and subsequent publicity.
- If artists wish to have in-person visitors and do not have a visitable location, they can set up their work in a location of their choosing.
- Artists of all disciplines can apply. (including performing artists, filmmakers, musicians, and writers).
- If artists cannot pay the annual fee of $299, they can inquire about trades (i.e. volunteering, admin help, and the like).
Applications for New Artists (and those who have skipped a year)
Renewal Form for Artists Returning from Current Season
Submit Payment HERE
$299 for artists; $375 for Supporters and “Multiple Artist Locations.”
If you would like to pay in installments, pay what you can now and we’ll be in touch!